Friday, July 27, 2007

Whilst You Were Away...

Not only did DAN babysit my car and keep it from danger during my vacation in Wisc, but he also picked me up from the airport when I returned. Not only did DAN pick me up from the airport when I returned, but he also put gas in my car and filled the leaky tire with air. Not only did DAN put gas in my car and filled my leaky tire with air, but he also built me this cute lil' digi digi digi (got green, waiting on red and blue) guy out of perlor beads. Now, the girls in the audience are saying, "I used to create all sorts of mythical creatures with perlor beads when I was young." Well, your time is over... and we nerds have taken the perlor bead thing and adopted it. And I'm pretty sure we're gonna feed it, clothe it, and raise it in our image.

No comments: