Thursday, August 2, 2007

8... cause she liked it.

Once upon a time, I was a Receiving manager on the cold docks of Super Fresh supermarket. There was a vendor, Bob, from Stroehman's breads who owned and operated one of the world's greatest handlebar moustaches. He'd say stuff like "10 on the white, 5 on the wheat, and on the onion... 8 cause she liked it." I don't know what that means... most likely an allusion to oral sex. It doesn't even make sense... but I like it. And that makes sense. This, is my tribute to you Bob (much to the annoyance of my girlfriend). After the JUMP, another catch phrase Bob would say that I hold dear to my heart... and some pictures of what my moustache looks like.

"Back when Coke was just a cola, and a joint was a bad place to be." - Bob from Stroehman.




1 comment:

jmscnry said...

Receiving "manager"? That's a bit much don't you think?

Oh, and here's one you forgot ... Lickalotapus.