Monday, May 21, 2007

Comcast Basic Cable Coincidental Actor Double Feature Profile: Sean Bean

Explanation after the Jump.

So yeah, I told you before I have this theory about the same actor being in two different movies on the same day on Comcast basic cable. Today's featured actor is Sean Bean. You've seen him in films like Ronin, Patriot Games, and Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Now don't get your Eberts in a bunch because he's not mentioned in National Treasure's "info" bar. I already explained how Comcast will put the most obscure actor, hell, they'll put the name of the lead gaffer in the box before any of the significant supporting cast. I also find it ironic that Bean plays best friend to Nick Cage and Pierce Brosnon in both films respectively, only to become their worst enemeies in the end. I mean... isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

No comments: