Friday, October 5, 2007

Getting You Ready for Halloween! Part 2.


What's Orange and Black... and read all over..? Hopefully, my '07-'08 Preview of the Philadelphia Flyers on the 700 level.com (Nosebleeds). Everyone knows about orange pumpkins and candy corns and black cats and witches and crap like that. But did you even know the Flyers played last night??? I hath spakethed before about this country's hate and utter disdain for the sport of hockey, but that won't stop me from being excited for this season. After his clutch performance in last night's 3-2 victory, I might just have to change my proposed costume for the 31st from the obese "Dancing Fan" to Danny Briere. This would involve me buying those new "water-retardant" jerseys. Me likey the road white ones... how about you...?

No comments: